Terms & Conditions
Celebrate Yourself accepts the return of goods purchased on our website only if they are unopened, unused and in their original condition & packaging. Goods must be returned within 3 days from the delivery date.
Please note that the client will be responsible for the courier collection fee when making a return. Goods will be exchanged for shop credit. Kindly note that there will be two courier costs incurred (a courier cost of R100 to send the product back to us and R100 for us to resend you a new product)
We charge a flat rate of R100.00 delivery fee anywhere in South Africa – door to door.
If your order is over R1000.00 then we will deliver your goods for FREE.
Our courier collects orders Monday – Friday. (Excluding Public Holidays)
Delivery times from when courier collects:
Cape Town Deliveries: Approx. 1 – 2 working days
Main city centers in South Africa take approx. 1 – 3 working days.
Outlying & remote areas take approx. 1 – 4 working days.
Once orders have been dispatched, our customers will receive a personal email with a waybill number in order to track and trace the delivery of the order. We strive to process and dispatch all orders within 24 hours and we aim to respond to our customers enquiries as soon as possible.
If you would like your order delivered to an address that is different to the billing address, then simply stipulate the delivery address details in the shipping column when you check out.
This is perfect if you prefer your order to be delivered as a gift.
If you are based outside South Africa and would like to purchase an item or get your order delivered abroad, then please Contact Us so we can quote for shipping accordingly.
Celebrate Yourself undertakes to:
- Take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users and customers.
- Use any confidential or disclosed information only for the purpose for which it was disclosed to Celebrate Yourself.
- Ensure the proper and secure storage of all confidential and disclosed information of our customers.
- Not use, without prior written consent of the discloser, disclose or reveal any confidential information to a third party.
- Ensure that other than employees and contractors who are required in the course of their duties as employees and contractors to use such information.
- Ensure that unless it is required by law to do so, no confidential information will be revealed to a third party.
- Take all steps necessary to make employees aware of their confidentiality obligations to our customers and to enforce such policies.
- Ensure that all confidential information disclosed by our customers are of their free will and that no confidential information shall be forced to be disclosed by our customers.
- Delete all confidential information upon written request to do so received from the discloser.
For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from here.
Card acquiring and security:
Card transactions will be acquired for Celebrate Yourself via Payfast who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayFast uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no card details are stored on the website. Users and customers may go to www.payfast.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.